There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- The Columbus Arts Festival is this weekend! Yours truly will be down there the whole weekend; I work for GCAC and am social media coordinator for the Festival (if you want to keep up with me this weekend, check out @columbusartsfest on Instagram). In addition to artists, demos, music, kid’s activities, mural painting – there’s plenty of food and drink! You’ll find nearly 40 food vendors spread between both sides of the river. This year High Bank Distillery is supplying the spirits for boozy slushies (root beer + whiskey – yes please!) and Rhinegeist brewed a special hoppy wheat ale called Sketch just for us.
- The Bincho Boys chef pop-up returns this Sunday, June 11 from 6-9 p.m. at Speck Italian Eatery.
- A location of Chung Chun Rice Hot Dog is coming to the Polaris Fashion Place food court.
- The Hungarian Butcher in Linworth, which is closed temporarily after a fire, has launched a GoFundMe to help them recover from the damage. You can contribute to it here.
- The first of two events for the Columbus Summer Wine Festival takes place this Saturday, June 10 from 2-7 p.m. at the McFerson Commons in the Arena District.
- Charmy’s Persian Taste is hosting a Persian buffet from noon to 3 p.m. at the Hills Market downtown.
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing announced a new rotating dinner series in the Hickory Room event space. The first one arrives June 22, and features an eight-course meal inspired by Asian street food.
- Business First reported this week that the Zoup! location at 1543 Lennox Town Ln., next to the Lennox Town Center, has closed.
- Reminder that these are the final weeks to visit 94th Aero Squadron! The long-time eatery located near the John Glenn International Airport is set to close after June 18.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.