Rendering courtesy High Bank Distillery
There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- High Bank Distillery announced this week that it will add a third location, this one at 28 S. State St. in Westerville. This new spot will take over the historic post office in Westerville, and will include an underground speakeasy.
- This week North Market Downtown announced that COLO Market & Oyster Bar (recently rebranded from Coastal Local Seafood), will expand its downtown operations with butcher, poultry, and deli shops. The changes will include moving the seafood offerings across the aisle and adding a retail oyster bar.
- After closing due to a fire last year, Legacy Smokehouse in Hilliard will finally reopen next week Friday, May 26. The updated space includes a new upstairs bourbon bar, Rickhouse 41.
- The owners of the Two Fatt Indians food truck have opened a new carryout spot called Two Fat Indian Fusion at 177 S. Cypress Ave. in Franklinton. It features a variety of Indian-inspired pizzas.
- Fast casual Agape Mediterranean teased that it’s adding a third location this fall, coming to Dublin. This joins stores in Westerville and Gahanna.
- The Cup O’ Joe in Clintonville is temporarily closed through May 28 to complete renovations on the space.
- A new bar/restaurant called Twin Peaks opened recently at 1611 Polaris Pkwy. The sports bar is a chain known for its servers and their dress. (Honest question nowadays: how are places like these still thriving?)
- Cobra, a bar and restaurant coming soon to the old Clarmont space in the Brewery District, will host a cookout with cocktails and food this Sunday, May 21 at Seventh Son Brewing from 5-10 p.m., complete with grilling, drinks, and a DJ.
- Columbus Underground is hosting a Pickle Party at the Hills Downtown on June 16 from 6-8 p.m.
This week I’m also writing:
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, search for travel inspiration, explore the breakfast map, or…
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply