Try this recipe to pimp up your breakfast in the morning! A cinnamon flavoured porridge, topped with caramelised banana slices, peanut butter, chocolate, popcorn and a sweet drizzle thanks to Nature’s Charm oat condensed milk [ad – paid recipe] . Such a warming and delicious way to start the day, or enjoy at any time you fancy something filling, substantial and absolutely delicious!
- 50g oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 150ml oat milk
- 100ml Nature’s Charm evaporated oat milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Dash of vanilla extract
For the caramelised banana –
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 large banana, halved then sliced vertically
- Peanut butter
- Dark chocolate chunks
- Salted caramel popcorn
- Nature’s Charm sweetened condensed oat milk
1) Place the oats, cinnamon, milks, syrup and vanilla in a pan, heat up to a medium heat and cook for 4-5 minutes until thickened.
2) Meanwhile heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and add the banana and coconut sugar and fry for a few minutes on each side until caramelised.
3) Spoon the porridge into a bowl, arrange the banana slices on top then add some peanut butter, dark chocolate, popcorn then drizzle over some condensed milk. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply