When you cross a banana bread recipe with peanut butter, chunks of chocolate and a vegan LoveRaw wafer bar stuffed in the middle, you get this insane recipe that would make an ideal lunchbox or work snack.
- 2 bananas
- 2 flax eggs or eggs
- 3 tablespoons nut butter
- 150ml oat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g gluten-free flour
- 80g ground almonds
- 100g sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 70g chocolate, chopped
- 2 x LoveRaw wafer bars, chopped
For the drizzle –
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- Chopped nuts, to decorate
- Place the bananas, eggs, nut butter, milk, vanilla, flour, ground almonds, sweetener, baking powder and cinnamon in a blender and whizz up until quite thick and smooth. Stir in most of the chocolate and wafer pieces.
- Spoon into a greased and lined loaf tin, and smooth out, then sprinkle over the remaining chocolate pieces.
- Bake at 180C for 35-40 minutes (cover halfway through) until risen and firmed up, then leave to cool.
- Mix together the peanut butter and icing sugar with 1-2 tablespoons of water to create a slightly runny texture. Drizzle over the loaf, then sprinkle with nuts. Slice up and enjoy!